Monday, May 11th, 2020
With the studio re-opening on the horizon, I thought I would hop on to give you some additional information on how things are being handled in the studio.
Please know that I’m doing what I can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. That being said there is always a risk when interacting with others. My goal is to reduce the risks as much as possible.
Here is what I’m doing and what I’m asking of you…
- Studio Sick Policy – If you or anyone in your home is sick or has been sick with the last 48 hours please let me know and we can reschedule your session. These is no fee to reschedule your session. I will also provide you with the same courtesy.
- Guest Policy – Please only bring the people being photographed. No extended family or guests will be permitted in the studio.
- Shoes – Please remove your shoes upon arriving at the studio.
- Hand Washing – When you arrive after removing your shoes, please wash your hands. If anyone coughs, sneezes, or uses the restrooms I ask that you also wash your hands. I will be doing the same.
- Masks – I will be wearing a mask throughout your session. You are welcome to wear one as well when you are not being photographed.
- No Drinks/Snacks Provided – I will not be offering drinks, snacks or treats at this time. If you have little ones, I would encourage you to bring a treat for them (just in case we need some bribery!). You are welcome to bring your own water or other needs.
- Air Flow – If the weather is permitting, the windows in the studio will be open to increase air flow.
- Cleaning – Everything that baby touches will be washed/sanitized between uses. The studio will also be sanitized between clients. This was always something that has been done in the studio, but we are taking this very seriously and will be extra thorough.
If for any reason you are not comfortable coming to the studio you do also have additional options.
Option one – I’m currently able to do all sessions outdoors – newborn, cake smash, milestones, family, etc. I’m actually really loving doing these sessions outside! It’s possible to do social distancing outdoors (staying 6 feet apart) so spreading the virus is reduced significantly.
Option two – You also have the option to do your session in your home. This is a great option for newborns!
Option three – If none of these options suite you I’m happy to refund your deposit.
Please know that I’m doing everything I can to keep clients happy and safe during this difficult time.