Fresh 48 Session: Indianapolis Newborn Hospital Photography
Birth is full of emotion, joy, and love. Capture that feeling with a Fresh 48 session.
This session is for those who want pictures right after the birth of their baby. The session will be scheduled within 48 hours of the baby’s birth and the session will take place at the hospital or birthing center. A Fresh 48 session is available to any clients who wants to have pictures done right after the birth of your baby. These pictures are meant to capture the emotion and love that you have for your new little one. The images are meant to feel candid. Minimal guided posing will be done. You will be encourage to interact and enjoy your new little one.
Here are some milestones that we can capture of during your Fresh 48 session:
- Siblings meeting the new baby for the first time
- Dad changing diaper (maybe for the first time)
- Cuddling and interacting with family members
- Baby alone - sleeping and awake
- Baby's tiny features
- Details in the room
Here are some additional details about Fresh 48 sessions:
- These sessions can take place in the hospital, in your chosen birth center, or in your home.
- These sessions will include very minimal posing. These sessions are about capturing the emotion and joy of the new baby in its first surroundings. A Fresh 48 session doesn't typically replace the a newborn session but instead offers additional images and memories for your child. You should consider also booking a traditional newborn session. Discounts are given when booking both sessions.
- Since we can’t predict the time or date of a baby’s arrival an exact session date isn’t chosen until after the baby is born. Please contact Kristeen as soon as possible to let me know that you are heading to or are in the hospital. If you have booked a Fresh 48 session with me you are welcome to call, text, or email me when you are on your way to the hospital.
- The session will last around an hour (sometimes longer and sometimes shorter).
- Like all sessions, you will receive your edited images via jump drive and online gallery. You will also receive a print release for your images. There will be a minimum of 40 images for this session.
If you have any questions or if you would like to book your due date hesitate to contact Kristeen.