Sweet Adeline was my 2nd newborn born within 24 hours. Lucky for me, there was no overlap and both mom’s were in the same hospital. This has never happened to me before, but it was one adrenaline filled day for me and I loved every moment of it!
Here are a few fun facts about the birth:
- Adeline was born on one of the unseasonably beautiful February days we have been having in Indianapolis. It also happened to be my husband’s birthday.
- Adeline’s parents were wedding clients of mine a few years ago. One of my favorite parts of my job is being able to build relationships with clients and follow them though all their milestones! So being able to capture the birth of this little girl was so special!
- Mom had to be induced, and she did fantastic. When it came time to push, baby was out within minutes!! I’ve never seen a baby come so fast.
- Baby had a rock star birth team which included a doula, nurse, and (most importantly) dad.
- Mom and baby are healthy and happy. I’ve already had them in the studio for their newborn pictures. Stay tuned for those!!
Happy birthday, baby girl! It was an honor to photograph the first day of your life.
If you are looking for a birth photographer in Indianapolis be sure to reach out. I would love to get your due date on my calendar.
Below is the birth video from this session. Feel free to watch it if you want to see even more!