I loved working with Betsy and Cary from the beginning. They were troopers for their ice filled engagement session! I knew their wedding was sure to be fantastic as well… and it was!
The bride got ready at Nestle Inn Indianapolis. This was such a cute little inn and made for the perfect backdrop for wedding prep!! These two had a lovely wedding ceremony at the Arch at Chatham in Indianapolis. The ceremony was followed by a fun filled reception at the Rathskeller which is also in Downtown Indianapolis. Even though the couple had 3 different locations for their wedding, everything was within walking distance. It was a perfect little wedding set-up!
Such a beautiful wedding day!
Are you getting married and are looking for an Indianapolis wedding photographer? If so, let me know! I would love to see if we might be a good fit for your wedding.
- Photographer: KristeenMarie Photography
- Hair and makeup: Whitney Mosey at Whitney’s Art of Hair Design
- Groomsmen attire: Jim’s Formal Wear
- Bridesmaid dresses: Christina Wu from Elegant L Formal Wear in Shelbyville, IN
- Cake: Queen Bee Confections
- DJ: All the Rave
- Prep Location: Nestle Inn Indianapolis
- Ceremony Venue: Arch at Chatham
- Reception Venue: Rathskeller